Socio-economic and humanitarian development of disadvantaged vulnerable community of coastal belt.
To promote food security, literacy, skill development, health promotion and nutrition, micro finance for income generation that relates poverty alleviation and the life leading towards economic advancement that will diversify rural livelihood for climate change. SANGRAM works as a bridge in terms of establishing effective linkage among the local government, government service providers and disadvantaged community.
- To form dynamic groups for the integration of back footed man and women.
- To build habit of savings of poor and low income based people.
- To divert manpower to human resources providing training of human and skill development.
- To create employment of target people.
- To ensure maximum use of local resources.
- To provide credit to the profitable IGAs for employment creation and self-sustainability.
- To provide assistance to the coastal people for the promotion of using safe water, sanitary latrine and habituation with health related activities.
- To promote nutrition and health awareness in disadvantaged community.